Friday, January 28, 2011

I WANT TO EAT DIN TAI FENG!!!

Zomg the juice!!

Omg!! Rainbow xlb!!! (Xiao long bao)

I'm craving for these for damn long already!! :( Next week!


Going Thailand in a few month's time! Can't wait!! I'm gonna be back with hell loads of bikini(s) and uniforms of 10 years' supply for halloween! :) I wanna buy alot alot of acid-wash clothes! I'm damn excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm freaking motivated to go gyming and swimming full time after CNY! Anybody wants to join me? But i think i'll use one tube of sunblock a day. LOL i don't like the sun! I'm freaking motivated to swim but i have to go get my swim suit because my protective obsessive adorable boyfriend does not like me to go swimming in bikinis!! Ok i kinda understand why because there is never once i can go swimming and go home safely without being proached. I really think guys these days are just along the pool waiting for victims! Unless someone has a private pool to invite me over.... Hee..



K gotta study my last paper. And happily wait for money to start rolling in (CNY). Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment