Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm back!!

Had an awesome day with bf as usual today. And i quarrelled with my mum at home when he's around. FIRST time we quarrelled so badly in front of others. I cried and end up we have to delay 2 hours going out because my make up smudge like nobody's business and that sweet heart has been drying my tears over and over again. Ok i shall hereby promise i'll be less hot tempered to everyone and everything around me!!

Went to Jp, hoping to eat DIN DAI FUNG. Was so excited throughout the whole journey and guess what. They were closed at 3.30pm for dinner and dance!! So annoyed! What D&D?! It should be dine and dine. Was mad disappointed but changed to japanese cusine. And yuck i do not like Ichiban sushi at all. I feel so much more comfortable with Sakae Sushi. It was so dark inside it feels so jungle.




Deciding what to eat. "Hoping to find xiaolongbao from the menu"
He looks like he's chewing but the food wasn't here yet.......... LOL

I don't know why does he always like to choose 'Curry rice' or noodles at a Japanese cusine dine out.



I use to think it's quite gross but it 's actually kinda really nice!! LOOK AT THE EGGS!! GROSS RIGHT.



BALLS!!!


Was shoppign for a soccer ball for my brother. Thought the black one looks pretty nice. But he chose the green one. He was so elated when we got home. We were as happy! :)







Zirca with Mingtak and Chrystal tomorrow. Mad looking forward. It has been damn long since the 3 of us gather together and do stupid things!! I am mad looking forward!!! :)
Ok goona turn in soon. Good night people!







No comments:

Post a Comment