Friday, February 25, 2011

I've got freaking nothing better to do on a very-good-looking-sat but the fact is it doesn't even looks good to me. I have nothing to do so i am here to rant everything right in my head. I am thinking and wondering why do i always say no to whatever events my friends ask me to attend. Be it birthday parties or gathering. I always say no no no just because i'm not good with crowds and i do not like their 'functions'. And in the very end nobody asks me out any more! Even if it's just a class chalet or an ex-class chalet or gathering i have promptly rejected a few hundred times.



I think i am really so weird.


I'm actually a pretty out going person. I'm DEFINITELY sociable although i totally do not look like one. My superiors or colleagues always tells me i am sociable and this benefits me when i officially go out to the society and work because connections are very important. (Ya i heard hell loads about connections ever since i was preferably quite young. Ya whatever.) Connections are important thus colleagues are not supposed to be who u just hang out in during work. It's some thing like your school mates. Or classmates. You guys can't just be close hanging every day in school for 6 hours, don't go out and everything. Ok up till here i have absolute no idea what am i talking about.

All these shit started because i was hopping around facebook, looking at my friends' 'tagged photos'. Person A has 1284 tagged persons. Person B has 583 tagged photos. Person C has 89 tagged photos and 80% of the photos are tagged by herself. Fk that's me!! I DO NOT, i repeat, do not have photos whereby most or all girls have, those group photos with hell loads of other girls with short short dresses and high high heels. With brown brown hair and in a dark dark background obviously to be some clubs. No i do not have them! Neither do i have group photos having BBQ or gathering in a chalet! So the truth is i am not sociable at all! Guess what i have not been to a chalet before. Families and ex-boyfriend's family side yes. Friends no! Have only gone BBQ with classmates once which from what i remembered wasn't even fun i only drank one can of Coke and cycled around. (Don't know what was it about BBQ either).


So why do people say i am sociable?!?!?!!!


Think this has got something to do with EQ... I bet my EQ is better than my IQ because IQ can come from very simple things like counting the 'bamboo shoots' on your mahjong tiles while took me 5 seconds to decide if i want to 'chi' or not. (Based on last night's mahjong experience). IQ has definitely something to do with your brain. Hahahahahha from such sentence any one can actually tell that my IQ is pretty low.

EQ wise i'm ok. I'm still living up to it.



My friends around me are always busy with their own things! I am COMPLETELY like my bf. We are totally similar. I am somebody whom leads a very cautious life of my own. I care alot about my own life with myself and people around me which is probably just my bf and family. Nothing much about friends and colleagues. I guess he's like that too although his friends are pretty important too. Ok he has sports to tag along too. (It's 1000x better than drinking though). I don't do sports, i don't really drink, i hate crowds, i hate gatherings. I hate everything! That's why i look like some drown loser.

I click with people very easily and very well because i'm pretty easy going and super straight forward. It's true that it can be quite offending at times but i'm serious i don't care! HA. It's my opinion right. And yes i am kinda really bad tempered nevertheless i'm very forgiving because i am very forgetful.


Unlike people i am always with in the past, friends and colleagues were VERY important. It's as though they'll definitely bring you to 'somewhere' far next time soon in the near future. The mutual understanding of being close with colleagues is important and necessary so that whenever you need help someone can assist is true! NEVERTHELESS, you are not supposed to overlook other people for all this 'assistance'. It's as good as me entertaining all my friends every now and then to party because i thought they might be able to assist me in ways one or another. So what? You are not gonna assist yourself? You are just going to wait for people to give you opportunities and chances? I am not saying these are not important. They are. But not as important as other MORE important things you will be willing to exchange for. Was saying, then i'll spend my whole night every single day party-ing, have hell loads of friends (But probably no true ones), 839 friends in Facebook, 2749 tagged photos and 48 requests everyday. BUT. I do not have someone i know i will spend the rest of my life with or someone whom i will have to rely on when i have problems. HELL NO. I'd rather live in my situation with 348 friends, 89 tagged photos (80% tagged by myself) and 23 friend requests hanging there since 4 months ago. I'm totally ok with that. PS: But things can be better if i am slimmer, prettier that comes in a package from head to toe. And i am in some prestige JC. LOL


Ah feel so much better after ranting whatever i have in my head. Final conclusion of this post is that i am not really sociable, it depends. And i have my priorities in my life which i believe i will not regret to.


The most important thing about living is not to regret anything you have done or you have not. Isn't it??


Gah gonna take my nap that marks the start of my gloomy Saturday! Aidos guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment