Saturday, February 5, 2011

My holidays

I feel like i'm having holidays! Oh wait i am.. Meanwhile while waiting for my results i'm enjoying my holidays TTM!! And definitely loving it. Free from work and studies... But everything will end next week! Am working everyday. Ok let's talk about these couple of days. It's 3am plus now and my hair is dripped wet because i just bathed. Just reached home from a midnight movie @ vivo with baby and his friends. OMG i love them so fking much!! I just think it feels so nice and warmth when people and people can click just within months... No wonder we are all human-beings.

Tomorrow is probably like the last day of CNY since work and studies starts for everyone on Monday. Tomorrow is gonna be another long day. Going to bf's best friends' place to bai nian! And back to his place for steamboat tomorrow. HAPPY TTM!! (I actually hate using the word 'ttm' ttm but honestly i just can't help it but explain how i feel THIS way! I'm this elated... Although i hate CNY but i swear this is awesome. I've not gone out for CNY for movies ever before and now i know how hard is it to get ticket on CNY days and how tiring is it to watch movies when the screen is so near to you!! Sucks! Anyway i watched 'Homecoming'. Highly recommended! It's pretty awesome. Love Mark Lee's hongkong accccccccccent.

And i'm very serious about every single part what i don't like about CNY.

BECAUSE.
U get the sad-depression feeling just because you used to be damn bloody excited about it when you were young. 10 thousand times more excited than xmas but after 15 you just realized it's another day whereby Singapore turns into a club. (Crowds everywhere)



Zirca next week with Chrystal and Mingtak! MAD EXCITED TO SEE THEM.


I'm such a happy glutton-on-diet.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment