Sunday, April 10, 2011

I know my blog is soo dead

Didnt have much stuffs to blog these couple of days or week. Have not brought my camera out for weeks so i only have pictures from my bb. (Which i really thought was kinda clear)

Met my all-time-fav after... THREE YEARS? U can't believe it but yes i'm serious it has been 3 years! Since i last saw her. But something funny. Nothing about us changed. Not the way we laugh, not the way we gossip, not the way we talk or hug. We are still completely the same! No awkward moments... She's awesome. Met up with her together with Chrystal. It was awesome! We had coffee. Was forced to play monopoly deal with her (Like how Xinyi always force me to). I seriously DO NOT find it fun at all... Anyway, had dinner with seesha at Haji Lane. I'm so amazed i still remember the route! When i've only been there once a year ago. My memory improved.






I think my nose kind of grew sharper... Hmmmm.. To my readers, I HAVE NOT DONE MY DESIRED NOSE JOB YET! So stop saying i've done it...




Ps Boyfriend says i slimmed down. YAYYYY. This has been the shortest hair length i had for 3 years. Nevertheless i think it's not short enough... Feel like having it shorter. My hair previously was soo long! At least 4 inches were snipped. Taken from her iphone and from her iphone to my bb directly. I love front cameras :( Blackberry should have such a function...

Love her!


Were talking about old secondary school stuffs. We have done so much silly things together before! Why didn't we just appreciate life as to go school, learn, have some coffee and play some card games? Why do we have to do all sorts of stupid things and get into all sorts of trouble and in the end we have our education screwed.



Love. WE SIMPLY LOVE THIS PHOTO SO MUCH.











Ok i'm so glad finally i blogged. Today is the first day of my part time night lessons! Good day to me! And u guys! MUACK! PS sigh blogger likes to squeeze my words together. WHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment