Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm tired of retweeting

If Facebook ever shut down, you'd see people aimlessly walking round streets, scribbling on walls, and poking each other.

90 people have Swine Flu, & everyone wants to wear a mask. A million people have AIDS, & nobody wants to wear a condom.

Smart man + smart woman = romance. Smart man + dumb woman = affair. Dumb man + smart woman = marriage. Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy.

I cannot predict the FUTURE. I cannot change the PAST. I have just the PRESENT moment. I must treat it as my LAST.

I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged with faith, and now I'm marrying my dreams. - @TheLifeDiary

Exams Are Like Girlfriends: - Too Many Questions - Difficult To Understand - More Explanation Is Needed - Result Is Always Fail!

FuckingFacts If a boy ℒℴѵℯ a Girl more than ╚» FOOTBALL: than its true ℒℴѵℯ. #fuckingfacts

FuckingFacts When a guy stares at you for long period of time, he wishes you were his. #fuckingfacts

funnyorfact Boy break your heart, Man pick up the pieces. #funnyorfact

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. #funnyorfact

No comments:

Post a Comment