Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old school

Last night at 1am i couldn't sleep so i decided to ransack my drawers and look for some old school stuffs and have some recollection about the past. Because i always feel that time flies and now i'm 19! I think soon i'll be 25. My dear boyfriend still cannot believe he's 25 this year. U are my dear.

So was packing my stuff found all the stupid things that made me finally realized i've grown up.

Ok so it's all about secondary school. To make u guys have abit of FEEL i uploaded my secondary school picture with Chrystal. I think we were secondary 4 back and obviously in the toilet.


Ok while packing my stuffs i finally realized why my mum always say i have got 10 heads. I'M SO SPOILT!! I have so many crappy hair accessories that i have never ever put on! Because i actually do not like having anything on my head. It doesn't suits me... Probably it's because i look kinda matured and i don't suit sweet sweet stuffs. BUT... I am still spoilt :( Not by my parents ok! Nothing was from them. It's ALL FROM MYSELF!

I realized i like to have alot of repeating stuffs. Same pattern, different color!!!

My juicy couture wallet!


Shades...

SEE! Same design different colors. I think i have another pink one. (K i'm super in love with this ribbon series from Korea!) Not cheap k! Those bands cost about $6.90 each.

My favourite kind of bands! Although i don't tie my hand much but anyway, $10.90 each.


Same ribbon series of half-tied clips! $9.90 each i think...



Same things in different colors again :( The diamond star cost me $19.90 each!!!
Once again, bling bling.
My forever 21 ear rings which i've only wore once when was on the day i bought it itself!!


My biggest found among everything was this necklace from my parents!



I have necklaces from Lee Hwa, Sk and Chomel but they are all not even comparable to what my parents gave me a few years back. Well, because they actually do not buy things for me often. Maybe once every few years so sometimes it's really hard for me to find things they bought for me in the house. So once i find it i cherish it alot. Besides! I love necklaces like this! It's the chinese Zodiac thing so there's a monkey inside which will turn and turn non stop when u shake it. Mad cute! I'll wear it even if it looks or biang i promise!


And then definitely necklaces that strangles u and are as long as to the ground were damn in trend.

Hey girls!! I'm sure every girl has this when she was in her teenage days. CONFIRM... It was such a trandy-wannabe trend!



My first warning for caught smoking when i was.. 16. Thanks to the stupid teeko indian.

Always like to do this art with Ming Tak and Chrystal! Baby let's go do it someday!!!

This totally makes me think of my bf!!! :)

Clips that i bought for Chloe. Passed alot of the hello kitty to her left this one. Decided to keep it for my own daughter as antique!! Love the purple. So sweet right?!?!?!
Yuck laugh all the way you want. I was.. 14 whereby piercings were damn cool. Miss my tongue piercing!!



Kewei!!!!!! (When i was 14 too) Have not seen her for years. Amen i'm seeing Wenye soon after Chinese New Yr. Can't freaking wait!


This is damn classic! From Jun Ming!! Upon packing all my stuffs i realized i have quite many things from him...

Weird looking BIG mirrors...
I dont know what u call this monkey but i used to like it alot! I have it's keychain, mirror, piggybank, stickers...




Red like ang pow handphone charm. It's like hanging fire cackers on your phone.
Dandan! Evolved from the yellow thing! Surprise in a surprise! So cute!!

Note pad from Yan Wei. She's such a sweetie. Got her call a few weeks back. Shall meet up with her soon after CNY too..
My super YOYO

I counted i have 14 pencil cases :( But i didn't even do well for my o levels WTF.
My 2 favourite ones!


Cool right the lights! U can change the picture inside! But of course you have to take it to the shop. Shall bring it down someday to change it to a photo of me and bf!
Found this. This is the ONLY neoprint i like when i was 14. At least i'm not so UGLY as compared.

Ok gotta study already!
Have a pleasant Wed guys! :) Chinese New Year is coming soon... Woo hoooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment