Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day to everyone and HIM!

I think Valentines this year is really special. Because i awfully have someone special. I might not have known him for years, neither have i spent years with him, but the feeling of everything is just so freaking different! And i swear to god i've never felt this way ever before.

It's so simple like even having just a simple meal with me i feel really happy and contented. Or... Even seeing him the very next day makes me damn excited and couldn't get to sleep for the night. I'm sure this did not happen just because it has only been a few months. And i'm certain this will go on like this forever. Like i said, nobody has ever loved me this much! He hugs me and dry my tears when i am upset. Telling me he'll be there for me forever. When he said something minor and the petty me gets so agitated he gets anxious and starts coaxing me. Never stop calling me baby... I can be like one stupid b**** at times though. I like to ask him all sorts of questions about his ex girlfriend and then get so damn bothered by it for days. "Which ex-girlfriend you think is the prettiest?" Then when he answer me i'll be like PRETTY MEH? She looks like one malaysian ah lian!! I'm serious i believe i'm not the only girl in this world whom goes this crazy. Nevertheless i'm damn ashame of myself :(

He cares so much for me that it's more than you can ever imagine. But i'm not that bad ok i care for him alot either! And thanks to the Valentine's Day gift i got for him that i have to keep lying and lying to cover up the 'lie'. I have pictures of the gift and i didn't want him to see it. So i have to snatch it back. He asked me what am i hiding. I have to say NOTHING at first because i can't figure out what to say!! After a few minutes i decided to say it's a photo of a classmate. He mms me, asking me if his shirt is nice. (Ok i know it sounds quite stupid but i'm not exactly good at lying so i don't know what to say!) Thank god we didn't quarrel because of this. If not i'll burn the present away.

I think patience and trust are the most important keys to a happy relationship. I know i'm always very hot tempered and no matter how much i tell myself i will change i am always the same when some thing happens. I can say he's PERFECT. He has never ever made me worry. Have not gone drinking/clubbing without me. Has never caught him texting other girls. Or taking pictures with other girls. Has never lied to me. Love me genuinely so much that i don't think i can ever find another guy whom will be willing to do all these for me. He's not close to perfect but perfect. Completely perfect. I realized it's not the duration two person dates. You can date someone for years. But if it's not right means it will never be. You can preferably just date someone for months you know he's someone you can rely on and spend lifetimes with. This is the most magical thing about relationships.

And i'm very very very serious that i'll never love a second guy like this ever again. I swear to god i'll never ever love another person like this again!



Baby, Happy Valentine's Day to U! And thanks for the gift u got me! Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment