Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines

My small curls for the day. Thinking it might look Taylor Swift. But no. More like Jiang Xiao Hua. If u did watch the wilber pan show u'll know. If u didn't then never mind.









Do i actually look better with straight of curly hair?

Ok this is how i spent my V day. First, we went to Mou's place.



Light sticks!!!! So beautiful.

In Mou's van




Picnic at Marina Barrage!



Breaking the light sticks!



Kite flying! :) First time seeing a kite right infront of me.





Mou's idea of putting light sticks into the plastic bag as a 'lamp'!








Two very happy girls.





Nice right! Reallly love them so much. So sad they only last one night.



When the bfs went to the car to take their things we did this for them!



We laughed at this photo non stop!! WE LOOK LIKE GHOSTS!!!
Jump shots!
Failed ones.



I'm really dead i think. Look at the light sticks through my legs:(




Love it when he piggy backs me!
Salsa? LOL






This is how i spent my awesome Valentines Day!
How was yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment