Thursday, February 17, 2011

Violence in public

It's 2am now and i am mad tired but i don't feel good without blogging what happened today today so that i can vent my anger and rant all i want here!!! My bf and i actually fucking met a fucking physco in the bus.

First of all we were waiting for the bus at Amk interchange. The bus Q was damn long and just nice the bus came so we stood at the side waiting for people to get up then we got up. Probably left a few people and we tried we got our way up. Then THIS MOTHER FUCKER KNN CCB just shoved his way and pushed us SUPER duper hard i swear. And scold us fuckers. He pushed me freaking hard I SWEAR I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. I lost control ttm and can't really think but thank god i was so much better compared to when i was younger, so i just kicked him for pushing his way through. Guess what, he punched me in my tummy. WTF? So bf was quarrelling with him to the max they kindof started fighting. I swear to god he's fucking insane. The 3 of us being quarrelling in the bus. He kept scolding me bitch and my bf's son of a bitch. He's fucking insane i swear. Then when we scolded him back he gave that fucking fuckup face and goes blah blah blah whatever. FUCKING INSANE NB CB. He's in his 30's looking really petite, in ugly formal way with a disgusting side curry puff parting. HEY FUCK HIM I"M SERIOUS!! K then everyone in the bus were looking and us (So people please inform me if i am on stomp thank u) www.twitter.com/rachechen

When it was our turn to alight, baby didnt wanna alight, didn't wanna let the matter rest so he followed the guy when he alighted. They could even nearly fight while crossing the road!!!! Bf just die die want him to stop. And that jerk just die die didn't want to stop. I had to follow them and run streets. I was wearing heels. Was fking tired chasing and chasing but i was so scared bf will beat him up and get into some serious shit. Chased and chased for streets and while stopping him he fucking scratched my bf! Nb really cannot stand him.

Bf called his brother in law down to stop him together and we called the police. Fucking waste of my time for 20 mins wait for the police to come. I'm serious what if it's some major rapist case and u expect the victim to wait for the police patiently with the rape-er?????!???!!! This can't be true man... But anyway it is. We waited this long.

Blah blah blah, statements and everything. At the end, final conclusion if we still wanna pursue the matter i have to go back to the police station with him because he punched me and i kicked him so both of us were involved. Freaking waste of my time. Sigh fuck he looks fucking sorry towards the end he was trembling. I swear he's mentally unwell!! To the max!!!!!!!!! He said sorry and everything that it was his fault for pushing us/me in the very first place on the bus. Wtf he didn't even say that just now at all. He wasn't sorry AT ALL!!!!

But.



Well, forget it. I don't wanna go back to the station with him and get this shit hanging there for years. Was going to bf's place for last CNY reunion dinner anyway. So bf asked me and i decided to just let the matter rest. BUT I'M SERIOUS I WISH HE FUCKING DIES.

He broke my nail and it was bleeding on the bus. I have a bruise on my arm too. Fucking pervert. And my bf,




He got scratched like that!!! FUCKER!!!!!! Could u imagine a guy scratching this way!? Fuck him i wish he dies!!!!! x2

I'm serious i regretted for kicking him only. I should have used ALL my force to give him one punch right in his face. I swear to god i wanna break his glasses and make him go blind. Bloody fucker. I swear my blood still boils talking about him!

Nb i was watching the Channel 8 CNY countdown programme last week they say "Monkey" this year will meet "gui-ren". (Meaning people whom do you good. Like assist u in one way or another) PUI CB THIS IS CALL GUI REN MEH? Fuck i wanna da-xiao-ren!!!!!!!!! Wanna curse and swear at him. FUCK U!!!!!!!! FUCKING SHORTIE NB CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go and die la. Bless u'll never ever strike the toto of 11million FOREVER. Pui!!!

PS I got buy toto. First time got punched in my life. Should strike right??


K anyway 2 artistic pictures of myself. HEE HEE.




As good as painted. Impressive....
Last. FUCK YOU JERK!!!!
And anyway, according to the previous survey. 60% of my readers love me and 40% ask me to go away (Well that was my options for people to choose, dont know why am i so dumb put "I don't like u! Go away!") Anyway. I don't know why does people whom hates me visits my blog so often... Chuckles... Those whom loves me. I love u doubly much! :):)
Goodnight!!!
GO AND DIE LA CCB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment