Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Laziest blogger

Hi everybody! I'm soo lack of updates and photos. I think i should be nominated as the world laziest blogger ever! Nah just kidding'! I'm busy and have no pictures for updates! No i did not go anywhere special! No i did not meet up with special friends i've not met for donkey years for example AO LIN, CHUA JUN MING, JORDAN CHUA, LI LING MIQI and JONATHAN TAN. Oh sorry i have to caps their name and call them out in their full name so as to show my anxiety in wanting to meet them so badly. (Other than Li ling whom i've forgotten her actual surname!)


It'll be my first day of work tomorrow and Shan says i should be sobbing over it. No i am not! And yes i'm excited! Excited because i'll only be working one day for the week since Friday is public holiday LOL. Well excited because it's gonna be a brand new environment and i can say this is my first actual full time job other than those stupid sale associate. Ya i think it's pretty exciting up till here... I remember when i was younger i dread such scenes. I don't like to start school or work in a new environment because i don't like to have nobody i know around me! But it has been years since i last feel this way... I kind of adapted to going to new environments. Sadly, the fact is schooling is so different from work. Well, u see, it's ok to have no friends in school. At most u just flunk all ur group works and receives no help from classmates. And the actual fact is u still benefit being a loner because u have no distraction in class and u will eventually pass everything with flying colors! That was what applies to me for the first sem in school. Well it wasn't because my classmates are hard to adapt to. I just didn't pay attention to any body since my priority and only concern was to study. But then again time after time u can't help gossipping...


Work is different. No friends means nobody is going to render u help when u need one. No connections, no promotions. Work is alot more superficial. But it's nice having some colleagues for sure. But time flies! I'm facing such situations myself already. Well probably it's because i have no studied enough compared to others whom made it to JC or poly but well... therefore i will have more life experiences than them! HAHAHAHA I love consoling myself.



Work shall look forward to me tomorrow.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment