Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finally

Finally i have the decency to blog something decent. Finally i have pictures but like i said i have not brought my camera out for 2348389489389 donkey years so all the pictures are taken by my blackberry. Well they are kinda clear!


Very busy with work these days. Have been thinking for the past one week about money! Nothing but money! Very busy with earning money... Don't even know will i have the health/energy to spend them sigh. But spending money is fast! U can do them online/anywhere muahaha... Saving is very crucial for me too though.



Ok enough of ranting. Damn even my pathetic proper blog post after so long i still need to nag about money. Pui.




Anyway went Sentosa with Sweetheart today! Very upset because no sun. Happy because it's windy after the drizzle...


Ta da, finally, pictures!

















































































A super fufilling day! Love the tram right... Shall visit Night Safari really soon.


Anyway work is good. Colleagues are nice. Getting better... Work is pretty carefree, pay is good. I LIKE!! I LIKE!!!!! Pardon me for this half dead blog because i really have got loads to do! Another paper coming up next week zzz.


Bye! Love u guysss muack!


Anyway i shed off 2kg in a week. Anorexic..

No comments:

Post a Comment