Monday, May 2, 2011

HELLO

HI!



Yes i am just too bored and here to say hi before i sleep. I stopped noticing time. I have not realized time flies for the past few days. I'd have always think it's only 10plus odd but it always happens to be 12plus 1 already! Like now it's 11pm i thought it was only 8 without remembering boyfriend just left my place at 10.30. Zzzzzzzzzz i'm such a zombie. With no clock at home.




Said bye bye to my long weekends and tomorrow is a brand new day where i mug for work again. Gotta start mugging for real for my retests next next week which honestly i can't help it but to be pretty unbothered. I hate studying. Even when i've started working i do not miss studying like most people do. I LOATH STUDYING THE MOST.


I lost interest in studying since i was 14. PS That was since 5 years ago.



Had an awesome day today. Caught "Thor" with Chrystal again because i simply love the guy so much! Chris Hemsworth. I'm serious i'm willing to watch it another 27 times again. Don't ask me why 27 but it's just 27. He's simply so mad attractive that he melted me and glued me to the cinema seat. No not so exaggerating but yes i was liquified.


AND. Voting. -Hotness topic for the month. No, not hot enough for me because i don't have to vote! I'm sorry ah this issue is very sensitive but i still have to say i don't care their lorries going around the block very noisy!! Very very irritating! Early in the morning 8am talk about government ruined my beautiful weekends :( So sickening with their loud speakers. Irritants to the max.


Ok shall turn in soon already! Getting sleepy before 12pm every day. Very good! Good start for a workaholic! Hahahaha good night people! Lovvvveeeeyyysysyssysyssssssssssssssss!



No comments:

Post a Comment