Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm actually on my way to work. Yes I'm late I woke up late and it's all because of ONE reason. And this is the reason for this post.

I can't describe how pissing is this... This is actually some thing quite personal and well I supposed as 'promised', I'm not supposed to spread or say it out, lest blogging about it. So end of this post you guys will actually catch-no-ball on what I'm saying. If you do, good for u. Or some day if u came across the same thing, u might find my post familiar.


I was 'cheated'. I felt cheated. I was cheated 3 hours of my very precious time that I could have used it to sleep or eat. Ok first question that pops up. WHO. Who on earth 'cheated' me. I'm not going to point fingers or shout names but this is a quite a good friend of mine which I've only known for a short while. Ok without telling me exactly what was the purpose of going with him after work, I went. But I am not stupid because we were rather close and we literally share same thoughts about every thing! And he said was something like a dinner. And I am utterly serious I have no clue that he'll actually be 'using' me. K la actually it's not so bad or as bad as it sounds that's why I have my '. Yes.. In anyways, If I agree to take whatever he or those 'phsyco-ers' said, I have to do these to people around me too. Recruiting. Ok we are not saying this is a fraud or this is some fuck to cheat money. No but to cheat ur time and effort yes. Will u seriously get rich in one year's time? And be like those guys whom drives my fav bm z4 or maserati??? I doubt so. There are about 200 people together with me in the same hall. So everyone of us will be millionaires and drive z4? And this is very popular in overseas. I mean it works.... In singapore. Maybe no?

And I will never ever do these to my good friends or even just hi bye friends and intro them to 'business opportunities'! Never! It's purely because even a blind man can hear how not easy every thing is and u start earning by bringing people in. So it's like u get commission for every person u brought in. So I utterly felt like I was just a chess.

And I felt very disappointed with my friend because I thought he was very ambitious and will be successful and has got open thoughts like I do but little did I expect this is his way to become a millionaire. Ok it might, might work in the future for him. But I'm sorry to say this is not my cup of tea for work. I wanna work with passion. He told me I am not supposed to put interest together with income. In this case I will not make big money. It is not true! He told me to work with values and I don't see any values doing all this. And seriously any 'speaker' whom talked to me yesterday were all talking about the same thing obviously it's like some script. Fuck it man they might as well just leave me a script!!!! I can read it myself!!!!

I didn't exactly regretted going because I know next time if I were to get this kind of things in the future I'll fill them the whole script before they decide on 'preying' on me. I don't know if u guys get what I'm talking about but ps this is a legal thing I'm talking about, not illegal.....


Sigh ok final conclusion I am late because I reached home very late last night!


bye! good day to u people at work/school...

No comments:

Post a Comment