Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gloomy weekends


Hello guys.
Sometimes i just didn't like weekends at all. Do u guys feel the same? U reckon you would rather be working, slogging your way thru for the month better than to stay at home pondering where to go and what to do. Right? I'm seriously i'm the kind of person i'd rather spend all my time working earning money and have not much time to spend it. U definitely can fork out time when ever u want to. But can u fork out money whenever u want to? Money is just so important! Ah... Here goes my philosophy of life. Hahahaahahaa...


I did not forget my promise but i did not manage to take 50 photos... U can have 5 thou :/































Working tomorrow again. Kind of pretty like working although i spend all day long complaining about how much i wish to knock off or sleep till late noon be a 'tai tai'. But i realized when u work time really passes very fast! Week by week passes and i didn't really get to realized that we are coming to an of May already! How fast can that be?! Soon it'll be Aug Sept Oct... Soon it'll be dec. And soon it'll be an of the world. *Tears rolling. I'm dying for this day...


Before i took my nap this afternoon i was just wondering how 'crazy' and over can movies simply too exaggerating! I recalled about Fast and Furious 5 and was imagining myself on a car and some one is actually after me shooting my car. I'm serious i'll be dead scared! I'm not kidding! I might just die of exhaustion in the car of trying to hide the bullets. And i totally don't believe so many cars and people after u, u don't even get ONE shot! I don't really like guns anyway... I like knifes these days. Long long slender knifes... I shall have all of this display at my future home. It's a very good investment. (for myself. -If my boyfriend were to bully me) Anw it's hard. I'm always the one bullying him anyway.



Sometimes, or most of the time i really think i'm such a fuck dup girlfriend :( I have fucking split personality! AND ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT KIDDING!!! I'm serious! I dont know wtf to do other than seeing a shrink. Which i most probably will be... Soon... And i hope it doesn't cost me a bomb. One moment i'm so sweet and demure. Another moment i just feel like killing him! And i can get really crude with my words. Sigh... Poor him. He got pretty freaked out and some times asks me, baby do u know u can behave very differently at many times? It's like completely 2 different person. And i went to google online i have most of the symptoms?! Night mares.. Oh yes i have night mares EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Oh wait not night. Even NAPS. Headache... Sigh i seriously feel so damn unbalanced now! And guys don't label me as a insane blogger please.. If you guys would wanna add cute-insane-blogger then i'm quite fine with it. *Smiles*



If my next post is full of vulgarities, it's not me...... *sobbing. It's Rachel 2. I should give her a name. I believe my boyfriend should feel very fortunate. He is like dating two different kind of girls at a go! Woooo!

Anw i promised him i'll try to change abit (If it's within my control). So... YA. If i am still the same then i definitely have split personality. YAY #FML







Bye people! Muackkss from R1 and R2! We girls love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment