Friday, June 24, 2011

Busy bee

I think i have not blogged for almost 2-3 weeks? Well have been really busy! Busy with work and nothing! :( Hasn't been feeling well for the past whole week either. And i know that my readers are flying away........................ *Shakes head

Well. These couple of weeks my work has been draining me every single day and i do not have much events or other stuffs to do either. I'll be happy to just sleep my weekends away or to spend some time with boyfriend. Anyway, i have came to realize many things either. About choosing people in your life. Long story tell u guys another day LOL.

I think it's funny because for the one small chunk of paragraph ive typed previously. Trust me on this. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT.




AND. My new pets Vivi and Sasa. There's only 1 in this picture which is Vivi because i am biased as sasa keeps bullying him! Well their names come from VISA since we are working for uob doing visa hahahaahaha..



Really cute..







Ok dying to take my afternoon nap.

God damn it i'm behaving like i am 35. Busy with work... Enjoying weekends doing lil things or just staying at home.. Appreciating naps and time spent with love. My god i am only 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment