Sunday, June 12, 2011

Us...

While waiting for darling i bought him my favourite chocolate..


It's pudding flavour! CUTE??!!!!!!



Had lunch at our favourite place.




And our favourite appetizer!
Very nice spinach!




I really love their fried rice....


And we no longer like the normal pork xiao long bao. We super love the crab meat one!!!! Super yummy!!




Looking so heavy...




Could u spot the crab meat or eggs or whatever u call that?? The orange part... It's really.. NICE!
His beef noodles..



He forced me to take a picture of his beef :( I really don't like eating beef... Ok seriously it tastes like pork. Just much more redder and some times there is this beef stench which i don't like. Anyway i don't really like to eat pork too.



Our spinach dumplings.. Very nice too..


"Baby very nice.. U try. U try.. u try!!!" WO BU YAO!!!!!!!!!!!










Got myself 4 pairs of long socks. Ya some thing like 'soccer socks' and yes i am trying to act jap. Anyway they look really cute! Ribbons, stars, hearts and polka dots!



There... I bling-ed the top of boyfriend's key chain. It's blue!

Seriously isn't my portable charger beautiful?! PS: I blinged them myself.... Really love it!




My hair kinda grew longer...









Had a very awesome weekend this week. Nevertheless had a very bad week at work... Shall give my best tomorrow. I hope i won't be having monday blues. Hope i'll have a good hair day and every thing nice will upon me.


Recently many thoughts ran thru my mind...



Don't know where to start typing...



hmmmm....





nevermind. Lol.


ok i 'm gonna turn in. Good night dears.



No comments:

Post a Comment