Saturday, May 7, 2011

:)

My colleague showed me this guy on Facebook. No not any handsome dude. Not like Thor... In fact no pictures of him or his girlfriend. It is just a facebook page for people to like it with all his works! It's awesome! And it makes me thinking of my boyfriend and i...

Shall show u guys some pictures so!



By crude or by crook i'll always ask him to let me win. And of course, i always win because he always gives in.
He knows i like the sun whenever we are going out to town or Sentosa...









He'll always flood me with sms "Can't wait to see u!" even just right before we meet every time.. He gets really impatient.. In a good way :)





I don't like rainy days especially when i'm alone at home and the electricity just goes off like that.





He kisses me on my fore head each time i sleep right before him and he calls me sleeping beauty. No, not because i am a beauty. But because i can sleep any/every where.



He loves my cooking..




We bbm each other till we fall asleep every single night...





He'll rush to pick up my call even if he's already in the bathroom.





I remember the night before, i had a horrifying night mare, woke up at 4am and sobbed non stop. Called and yes i woke him up. And he didn't dare to sleep till i sleep because he's afraid i'll be scared again. He comforted me and sang me good night songs.



He always tells me the best gift to him from me will be me loving him forever.





This is our favourite saying! I LOVE YOU T.... THIS MUCH. AND WE REALLY DO THE HAND SIGNS LIKE THIS! ALL THE TIME!!













My colleague sent me this Thor picture saying it makes her think of me!




And the silly him always say the wrong things which agitates the petty me.



We went to the beach and talked about what if we were left without each other some day...




Both of us gained weight when we just got together...




He's always so impatient when he drives but so patient when it comes to me.











:):) He made me realize alot of things in life. I love u Shaun Wong!








If u are interested in this guy's works, go search HJ story from Facebook u'll see it!








Can't wait to see baby later.

No comments:

Post a Comment