Sunday, May 15, 2011

What have i been doing

Hi everybody! I'm back.. I know i have not been blogging regularly because i simply do not have enough time to! Some times i feel i don't even have sufficient time to sleep... But i always have more and enough time to eat hehehehe..


Oh yes i dyed my hair dark brown!


XIAO LONG BAO!!!! Super satisfying. The thought of it now makes me wanna eat.



We tried the normal minced pork and this crab meat one! This is superlicious!! It's awesome.. Can taste the crab's egg or something... Tastes really awesome.



Was bored that day doodled on my nails and removed them after taking picture. Well i thought i was pretty creative and talented?!


Real sushi for lunch during work with colleagues a few days back.


And finally got the hands on chance for my poppin'cooking! Ok people whom doesn't reads my blog often. It's some thing like powder+water = SWEETS! It's awesome... Konapun is better but it's not edible plus i don't think u can get it in Singapore...


Can u believe it's ALL candies? Even the ''rice'?



Bf and my favourite part! The fish eggs!!!!


And ta da our very very small sushi which is about the size of 1/3 or ur finger. Hehee mine's the one on the right. His is on the left. I thought mine looks better but he insisted his looks better. Hmmmm....



Practically i'm just scheduled with work, abit of schooling and food! Life's pretty good.. Pretty pretty good.. :)



Shall catch u guys again another time! Any questions, my form spring please!



Mwahhhhhhhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment