Friday, May 20, 2011

;(

Today is Friday! AND I DON'T FEEL GOOD! I don't feel good about myself at all... I wanna go Thailand, Hongkong, TAIWAN... I just don't want to stay in Singapore! The weather is definitely getting better as compared to the past few days. But... The nothing-better-to-do-here does not changes a single bit.



Booked a hotel room and went drinking with Chrystal, Wenye and Ming tak that night. It was pretty random because we actually wanted to go to our fav place for sheesha but the waiting list was horrifying-ly long... So we swopped to drinking. And ta-da, end up i have to look after the 3 of them. This is soo horrible... The girls including me were pretty tipsy and high and first and Ming tak was piggy backing me around. Then randomly 15 minutes later after another short round of drinking he got drunk. I'm not kidding it's dead drunk. Where by after 2nd round i actually got more sober so i was looking after them. Wenye was pretty fine she just stayed STILL on the bed looking tired with a very red face :( Ming Tak started sobbing over the phone with his friend and Chrystal started shouting all over the phone. Then my dear Ming tak starts to vomit and i had to clear it and dragged him out of the room when we were leaving.

Ok here by i swear i'm a perfect nanny.


If anyone is looking for a nanny when drunk. Please drop me an email. Charges apply.



Just kidding.




Nevertheless, the day was awesome. And yup. That was how i spent my Vesak day. LOL.

Just recieved my re test results and i passed 3 out of 4! Waiting for the forth one which i actually have got not much confidence to. Anyway am just very glad that i pass the 3 and i don't have to remodule! So far so good! I'm being such an early bird these days.... I get sleepy by 11pm. And i'm seriously not used to having night lifes any more. Of course i never ever had/fancied one.

SO SLEEPY NOW!

Shall catch some sleep.

PS: I totally understand the lack of pictures but please understand i am forever to lazy to bring my camera out! Tomorrow is a Sunday i promise you guys i will try my best to remember to bring it out and take at least 50 pictures of myself. I promise. I know u guys want to see my face, RIGHT? HAHAHAHAAA i'm waiting for a few more weeks to pass so that i can go dye my hair! BROWN! It's kinda dark brown now... I decided to dye it again but i ought to let it have a good rest. So after 2-3 weeks it should be fine... Look forward to my brown hair ok?!


Good night guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment